Sunday 16 August 2015





मैं अपने मतलब से जीता हूँ,                                                   I live for my own benefits,
तुम अपने मतलब से चलाते हो,                                             You make me work according to Your                                                                                                       wishes,
तुम्हारे मतलब में मेरा मतलब छुपा है!                                   In your wishes are my benefits!

जब सही राह से डगमगा जाता हूँ,                                           When I divert from the true path,
तब अपनी राह ले आते हो,                                                     Then You bring me on  Your track,
मुझे मेरी राह मिले न मिले,                                                    I may or may not find my way,
तेरी राह भली लगती है!                                                          I learn to like Your way!
फिर अपनी राह की चिंता कौन करे?                                        Then why should one worry for one's                                                                                                        way?

जब दुःख से गिर जाता हूँ,                                                        When I am surrounded by sadness,
तब सारी राहें तुम्हारी ओर  ले जाती हैं,                                     Then all paths lead to You,
फिर भवसागर से कौन लड़े,                                                      Then why should {I} fight the Sea  of                                                                                                       Troubles,
तर जाऊं तो भी पार हूँ                                                              If I swim across, I will reach the other         ....                                                                                            shore                                                           ....                                                                                           ...
डूब जाऊं तो भी पार हूँ!                                                            If I sink , I am still across on the other         ...                                                                                             side.
…                                                                                         ...
…                                                                                         ...
…                                                                                         ...
…                                                                                         ...
क्योंकि तेरा नाम तो आधार है!                                                Because, Your Name is the strength {that
                                                                                             ferries me across}!


__________________________________________________________________________________